Friday, July 18, 2008

Ok, enough of my bitching....

Back to the movies....
A few years ago, I found a movie called Blood Freak. It was made in 1972, and understandably flew under even the "cult flick" radar. Every movie has the right to have bad acting, low/no budget, etc, but this one abuses the privilige.
There's a chain-smoking narrator who can't quite disguise the fact that he's reading from a script, and who has mid-sentence coughing fits.
There's a monster that's really nothing more than a guy in a rubber turkey mask. The monster was created when the guy smoked pot and ate experimental turkey.
No, I'm not making this up.
The noise the Turkey Monster makes is loud, annoying, and apparently played on a loop, over and over..... and over..... and over....

Don't take my word for it. Here's the trailer. And, believe me, the movie doesn't make as much sense as the trailer makes it seem.
4 Stars! Enjoy!

No comments: