Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bigfoot must be real...

Hell must have frozen over, and pigs can now fly.

I had a good experience at Safeway.

It's good to know the folks at Safeway read my blogs.
They must.
Either that or the old cliche must now say "53rd time's a charm."
I went grocery shopping today. I didn't used to hate grocery shopping, but in the last year, I've learned to.
I remembered my stupid card this time. I found everything I was looking for, too. The lines were long, but as soon as I got in line, a clerk came up and said, "I'll take you over here sir." and opened up a new register. He didn't drop anything, and my total came to $50.01. I gave him $51, expecting him to be a prick about the penny and give me .99 back. But he handed back the dollar!
So, while I bitch when people are assholes, I like to think I give credit when they're not.
So, Safeway, here's to you.
Keep it up. Don't make me blog about you ever again.