Thursday, February 28, 2013

They said it couldn't happen....

Ok, *I* said it couldn't happen. The Knockoffs are playing a show this year. I really thought I was done. But, happily, I've been proven wrong. I picked up a guitar for the first time in almost 2 years the other night. Yeah, I got some work to do. The callouses on my fingertips went away about a month after I stopped playing. So I've gotta work on getting those back. And I'm sure my voice is somewhat more than shot. So it's going to take a buuuuuuunch of practicing to get that back too. But I really am looking forward to it. It's been an interesting couple years, but I think I'm starting to want to get back out there. Just talking about playing again stirred a tiny bit of my creative juices. So, maybe, just maybe I'll have a new song or two to play at the show. We'll see....

No comments: